Momo's Industries ® car polish SET with applicator and microfibre cloth for as good as new and slightly weathered paintwork.
The high-gloss polish creates a clear, deep-gloss finish.
It maintains and preserves the surfaces permanently from aggressive environmental influences in one operation. Momo's Industries car polish can be applied both by hand and machine, is suitable for all types of paint (except matt paints) and can be easily polished out.
- creates high-gloss surfaces
- very good lotus effect (beading effect)
- offers long-term protection
- protection against UV rays (sun exposure)
- more resistant to bird droppings, tree sap, salt in winter and environmental influences
- dirt and insects are much easier to clean
- can be easily polished off without cloud formation on dark paints!
- Wash thoroughly Car: with water (high pressure cleaners), washing gloves and a cleaner car wash thoroughly (FAQ'S / blog, there are detailed instructions for hand washing)
- Checking the vehicle : Despite intensive washing, a lot of dirt often sticks to inaccessible areas, so the surfaces to be polished should be carefully examined beforehand. (Please note: Never polish under the influence of the sun, as the polish dries up too quickly here.)
- Polishing a car : Work your way with the right car polish from component to component. Distribute the polish evenly on the surfaces and work in with circular movements while applying light pressure. Alternatively, it can also be used with a polishing machine.
- Remove residues of the polish with a polishing cloth : After a short exposure time of approx. 10 minutes, you should remove all residues of the previously applied car polish with a suitable microfiber cloth.
Processing temperature: + 8 ° C to + 30 ° C
Storage and shelf life: 24 months at room temperature in tightly closed original containers and without UV exposure
Storage temperature: + 5 ° C to + 27 ° C
Protect from direct sunlight and frost